The Typewriter Exhibition

The Typewriter Exhibition
Lucy May Schofield

The Protagonist


The given Protagonist - Lucy May Schofield, a lady of many professions, many talents but an ungiven title. My blog will be based on gathering information (research) in order to create a space for her work and maybe even Lucy herself. Hopefully through looking at my online diary of daily findings you will be able to understand why i perceive her work the way i do, without describing her job role.

Saturday 19 February 2011

storyboard for my small movie and Ellie Goulding 'Your Song'

Here are some of the pictures from my sketchbook, a storyboard to show my ideas for my short film.


A video of interest is Ellie Gouldings- this is your song, partly because I just like the song and also because you can see travel, being outdoors and happiness filmed in a really interesting way. I like it that much I might even put it into my little movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment