The Typewriter Exhibition

The Typewriter Exhibition
Lucy May Schofield

The Protagonist


The given Protagonist - Lucy May Schofield, a lady of many professions, many talents but an ungiven title. My blog will be based on gathering information (research) in order to create a space for her work and maybe even Lucy herself. Hopefully through looking at my online diary of daily findings you will be able to understand why i perceive her work the way i do, without describing her job role.

Monday 21 February 2011

HAYLEYS BIBLIOTHERAPY

This is my video for my designed space. It is more of a narrative of feelings and an abstract way of showing what it would be like before entering(stressed,dark chaotic)and then the journey from that to being inside my space, of using books as therapy and after reading or leaving the space(refreshed,calm and at ease,almost dream like).This is all done without giving away what my final design would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment