The Typewriter Exhibition

The Typewriter Exhibition
Lucy May Schofield

The Protagonist


The given Protagonist - Lucy May Schofield, a lady of many professions, many talents but an ungiven title. My blog will be based on gathering information (research) in order to create a space for her work and maybe even Lucy herself. Hopefully through looking at my online diary of daily findings you will be able to understand why i perceive her work the way i do, without describing her job role.

Thursday 28 April 2011

the pathway to bibliotherapy

I mentioned earlier in my blog that I was thinking of making a transient space for Lucy, but as my research took a different turn as well as my actual work did over a period of time, my plan now is to create a permanent Bibliotherapy space instead. Below are some of my ideas of feeling/being in a natural space made out of natural materials. I wanted to create this space in a city because this seems to be where most people are stressed, putting a natural relaxing garden type space where people can read alone or to eachother in the middle of the city seemed like an ideal place.(these pictures are taken in my local park).





No comments:

Post a Comment