The Typewriter Exhibition

The Typewriter Exhibition
Lucy May Schofield

The Protagonist


The given Protagonist - Lucy May Schofield, a lady of many professions, many talents but an ungiven title. My blog will be based on gathering information (research) in order to create a space for her work and maybe even Lucy herself. Hopefully through looking at my online diary of daily findings you will be able to understand why i perceive her work the way i do, without describing her job role.

Thursday 28 April 2011

Andy Goldsworthy Yorkshire sculpture park

The top five pictures are not from Andy Goldsworthy's work but fitted in with the theme material wise. I liked the idea of the bakerloo style seating but it did not fit in with the type of materials i wanted to use. I have still chosen to use the idea of using a small screen though just to prevent intimidation whilst reading to other people.



the pictures below are of Andy Goldsworthy work at Yorkshire Sculpture Park, my firend who had visited the park suggested his work to me as she thought his style of work was relevant to my rersearch. I looked up some of his work and became really interested especially in his "clay room" walls, made of clay obviously. I like the way they have been left to dry naturally and how the light has made them crack, clay is also a natural material that Ive worked with before so i thought this would be a good idea to try.



No comments:

Post a Comment